Create A Wordpress Website Or Design - Web Design & Development - Surat, India

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Are you looking to build your Website or Web Application with Wordpress platform by experience highly skilled WP developer than you're absolutely on right page.
I'm Zenny a Senior Web Developer working with a India based Web Development Company for 7 years. A Top Rated Web Development company, We already offer 500+ clients our WordPress development services and all are very happy with our expertise in WordPress development services. Our passion is to create beautiful, mobile & Google friendly WordPress websites.
Please contact us with your requirements. we will let you best prices with quick estimation date and no compromise with work quality



Wordpress website and Design


Wordpress Website Packages

Basic Website Package @ USD 100
Mobile Friendly Website
Premium Theme of your choice, color branding, 5 pages, image slider, Contact Inquiry form, social share.

Google Analytics and Webmaster Setup
Security Wp plugins
Standard Website Package @ USD 150
E-commerce Mobile Friendly
Basic Package + Ecommerce (Paypal). Will add 5 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.

Premium Website Package @ USD 200
Ecommerce Ready for Launch!
Standard Pkg+ 10 more ecommerce products.Addition of your content to 5 pages.

Our Promise Your site will look as if you hired a top class Web Development Company! Please contact us for a custom quote! :)

FAQs

What if I do not like any feature of my website? Will you make revisions?

In case there is an issue, please contact me within 10 days of delivery of website & I will try to resolve ASAP. I cannot accept responsibility if contacted with any issues after weeks, months or years!! Please note that I will make revisions free of cost if contacted within 10 days of delivery.

What happens if I lose my website due to an incompetent hosting or due to deletion of an area of website by mistake?

I cannot accept responsibility if after delivery of website, any changes are made to theme/plugin files that cause the website to malfunction. I do not keep website backups after delivery of website unless it is requested by the client before the completion of the project.

Do you upload the website on my hosting to make it live?

Yes, I will do this for you at no additional cost *if* you provide your Hosting Control Panel url, username, and password before I begin working. If Hosting details are not provided, there will be an additional charge of $35 for creating and sensing you a zipped backup of the website.

Will I be able to edit my website easily? I do not know programming...

Your website will be fully editable! You will be able to very easily add text & images to all pages with a click! You will be able to edit e-commerce products, their images, descriptions & prices and add unlimited pages and posts too. No programming skills required! :)

2 comments:

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages